Upcoming Talks and Events
- 15 Jul 2022: Brain Informatics Conference: Panel on "BCI-Security and Privacy: Challenges and Solutions”, Padova, Italy. Invited Panelist
- 15 Jun 2022: 50th anniversary Dalle Molle Foundation : Public Conference: Between Autonomy and Control: What is the future of Artificial Intelligence?, Geneva, Switzerland. Invited Panelist
- 31 March 2022: GCSP Global Staff and Fellows Brief. The Brain: A new Frontier for International Governance (Online event). Invited speaker
- 14 March 2022: EU AI Week: Unleashing the power of AI & Data for Good – Case studies & Learnings (Online event). Panel Moderator
- 16 Dec 2021: ICT-48 Vision Theme Development Workshop: AI and Future Healthcare (Online event). Co-chair
- 7 Dec 2021: GCSP Virtual Event: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Emerging technologies and their risks, Geneva, Switzerland. Invited panelist
- 1 Dec 2021: EPFL Innovation Forum NeuroTalks Series - Closing the Regulatory Gap, Geneva, Switzerland (Online event). Invited speaker
- Eke, D., et al. International Data Governance for Neuroscience. Neuron, 110(4), 600–612. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuron.2021.11.017 .
- Batzianoulis et al. Customizing Skills for Assistive Robotic Manipulators: An Inverse Reinforcement Learning Approach with Error-Related Potentials”. Nature Communications Biology. Accepted
- Ienca et al., 2021. "Towards a Governance Framework for Brain Data". arXiv:2109.11960
- Eke et al. 2021. International Data Governance for Neuroscience. PsyArXiv. June 1. doi:10.31234/osf.io/esz9b
- Meng et al. EEG-Based Brain-Computer Interfaces Are Vulnerable to Backdoor Attacks. (arXiv 2011.00101v2) 2021.
- Delaux et al. Mobile brain/body imaging of landmark-based navigation with high-density EEG European Journal of Neuroscience. Early view
- Iwane et al. Invariability of EEG error-related potentials during continuous feedback protocols elicited by erroneous actions at predicted or unpredicted states, J Neural Engineering, 18, 046044