Highly interested on the translation of emerging technologies onto applications at service of society, I am chair of the IEEE working group on standards for brain-machine interfacing and executive-in-residence at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy. Furthermore, I am actively involved in outreach activities for the general public on topics related to emerging emerging technologies and their societal impact.
- Chavarriaga, R., et al. Decoding Neural Correlates of Cognitive States to Enhance Driving Experience. IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence 2, 288–297 (2018)
- Dollé, et al. Interactions of spatial strategies producing generalization gradient and blocking: A computational approach. PLoS Computational Biology 14. doi:10.1371/journal.pcbi.1006092 (2018).
- Iturrate, I., et al. Human EEG reveals distinct neural correlates of power and precision grasping types. NeuroImage 181, 635–644 (2018).
- May 2019: Workshop on Intelligent Prostheses and Brain-Computer Interfaces. TU Munich, Germany
- May 2019: Colloque international: ”Le Cyborg face au handicap”, Maison d’Ailleurs, Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
- April 2019 French-Swiss-Hungarian Workshop, Budapest, Hungary. Invited talk
- April 2019 Haute Ecole d’Ingénieurs du Canton de Vaud, Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland. Invited talk
- March 2019 Open Geneva Festival. Cyber-Nexus Conference, Geneva, Switzerland. Invited talk: Brain-machine interfaces: state of the art and societal implications
- November 2018 Cyborg days, Zurich, Switzerland
More information in my homepage at EPFL